Friday, April 8, 2016

Things I learned in High School

What I Have Learned in High School

By Matt Wise


I have learned a lot of things in high school. One thing I have learned, but is very broad is to have responsibility and to be a self-advocate. I have learned from many teachers how to be on my own. Responsibility and self-advocacy are one of the top things a person should have. In the business world, you will be told to do a task and you will have to get it done by certain dead line all on your own. If you cannot do that you will just be fired. A second thing I have learned is to always be nice to everyone. I mean I always have been, but even if there is someone you do not like, you should still be nice to them. Who knows, you may be working for them some day. Or the kid everyone thought was “weird” you should still be nice to them. A third thing I have learned in high school is to just enjoy life. Live in the moment. I hear all the time they cannot wait until college. I mean yeah I college will be really fun, but once we get there we become adults. We begin to pay bills. Live in the moment because before you know it, life will pass you by. These are the top three things I have learned in high school. The first two correlate with each other. I learned those two from being in school. I have learned the last one by focusing on time. How much time I have left till I leave. All the people I will be leaving behind.
living in the moment photo
http://lifetitudes.com/are-you-living-in-the-moment/

No comments:

Post a Comment