Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Kansas City




I <3 KC

Matt Wise

Kansas City is different than other cities. We may be small compared to cities like New York or Los Angeles, but we have more of a community than the other big cities. I am going to miss a lot about Kansas City and Overland Park. I am going to miss leaving my house anytime and going to meet up at a friends or being able to just drive around the area. It is known for being a safe area, so I do not have much to worry about when I am out. The spirit in Kansas City is very strong. When the Royals won the world series, people throughout the state came together to celebrate. I am going to miss going out with my friends and meeting other people from different schools that are my age. I do not have a lot of dislikes about Kansas City. I hate the cold weather, that is why I want to move to California. I have formed a dislike for the suburbs. I don't like how everything is about 15 minutes away from me. I like the city more because it is more like a community and everything is almost in walking distance. Moving to another city will be different. I will have to learn the new area. There is not a specific place I will miss in Kansas City because most of the restaurants here are everywhere else and just as cheap. I will always come back to KC to visit the Family. 
https://mailnetwork.com/cities/kansascity-kansas-ks-usa/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment